Monday, October 24, 2011

Back from the dead!

Getting a job was more difficult than being without one, let me tell ya!When I finally started to get back on my feet and facing life, I also had to  face the BILLS!!! Big bad snarling stinky bills I shoved to the back until I could summon the courage to face their menacing threats! And when I did, one had gotten more vicious whilst it hid in the dark. Bills do that, they get more deadly when they are ignored.
I was able to draw while unemployed, and even after getting employed ( a little), but what knocked the wind out of my sails was one bill in particular. It took a week of fretting and early morning phone calls to put it to rest. And I kind lost my heart for art for awhile. Now I'm trying to climb out of that dark hole and back into art.
I'm toying with the idea of a diary comic, once a week posting. I'll see if I want to stick with that kind of commitment. If I do, here they will be.




No comments:

Post a Comment