Friday, June 24, 2011



THIS IS ALL SAM'S FAULT!

Last month my buddy and fellow Zombie hunter(as seen on right) went to the Phoenix Comi-Con. I'm really new to the whole comic scene, so I didn't go. But, in the remote hopes of scoring something from an up and coming comic artist, I gave him $25 and told him to get me some books from artist alley. One of them was a diary comic by Sam Spina called Spindoodles. Now I really didn't have in mind a diary comic, but after reading it awhile, it grows on you. I wrote him for advice and he suggested doing a blog. So here I am, and it's all his fault! You can check out his blog from the links on the side.
Now I don't think I can come up with the wit and creativity he can about daily life. What I like to do daily is draw. Just draw. But one thing a diary comic will do is help you to appreciate just daily living.

No comments:

Post a Comment