Monday, April 9, 2012

it's tax time!


I mean AXE-TIME in Smithee world. Yep, that time every year where every law-abiding citizen of the new republic must register and pay their axes. This is where citizens are corralled into fenced-in area with supposedly docile and non-threatening zombies to pay their taxes ( I mean axes) quotas and slay zombies for the Government. A public service if you will. Be sure to read the disclaimers in the hastily composed notice for further details. This means I am going to devote this week to taxes (I mean axes) since I tend to procrastinate this civic duty. Taxgirl has proven interseting reading for folks like me. Other artisans might want to take a peek at her site. Interesting tax related info.
Quickly - worked all Saturday to prepare Smithee to go up at the comic collective. I'll let you know when it's up. I made a bad-ass new cover for it!

Happy Axe-Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment